If interested in one of the following positions, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ost Engineering, Inc is seeking an Entry-level Engineer with a structural emphasis. Some of the projects we work on include residential additions/remodels, new residential buildings, commercial additions/remodels, new commercial buildings, pedestrian and vehicular bridges, and retaining walls. Entry Level Engineer will assist with all aspects of project work under the direction of the senior engineer.
-Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering-Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
-Strong computer skills including ability to learn structural analysis programs
-Ability to work in the field.
-Experience using AutoCAD.
-One to two years of related experience
-Experience using structural calculation software
-Experience using Photoshop and Google Sketchup
-Experience with html website editing
• Completes structural analysis and repair rehabilitation design of concrete, steel, wood, masonry, and other structural systems
• Prepares AutoCAD drawings and specifications, and assists with preparation of construction documents
• Conducts on-site inspection/investigation including survey and documentation of distress, field testing, sampling, photographing, and sketching
• Conducts on-site observations of work in progress
• Organizes field data to facilitate analysis and problem solving